Last Update: 2021-09-22 20:28:22Z
Notice of Information Gathering and Privacy
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us, or concerning your order.
- We will not sell or distribute this information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- You have complete control over your personal information. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via webforms, email or other direct contact from you. You can visit our web site without providing any personal information. However, there are instances, such as ordering, or access to password protected / secure areas of the website, where we will require some personal information. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, etc.), contact form data and response data ("User Information").
- We do not collect or save financial information online (like credit card number, expiration date).
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Email newsletters will include an opt-out link.
- You can also request the following:
- See what data we have collected about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Disclosure of User Information
- We do not aggregate demographic information or share user information with partners or advertisers.
- We use Google Analytics to provide statistics on web traffic to our site, but this data does not contain or track any user identifiable information.
- This website uses "cookies". A cookie is a small data file that a web site can transfer to a visitor's hard drive to keep records of the visits to such site. This file stores information that helps us improve access to our site, such saving shopping bag items if the session is interrupted, and identifying repeat visitors to our site. A cookie cannot read data off of your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites.
- You agree not to use the Site to engage in criminal activity or otherwise give rise to conduct that may violate the law or fail to comply with accepted internet protocol
- You will not attempt to interfere in any way with the Site or the Site’s security or to sue the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to this web site at our sole discretion at any time without notice.
Limited Right to Use
- This web site is owned and operated by Liz Sabol Jewelry Art. Unless otherwise specified, all materials on this web site are the property of Liz Sabol Jewelry Art and are protected by copyright. You may view and/or print content from this web site solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No materials published on this web site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Liz Sabol. The use of any such materials on any other web site or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
Access to Password Protected or Secured Areas
- Access to and use of password protected or secured areas of this web site is restricted to authorized users only. You will be asked to provide accurate and current information if granted access. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and password that you choose to access this web site as well as any activity that occurs via your user account. You will not misuse or share your username or password, misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with an entity, impersonate any person or entity, or misstate the origin of any materials you access on this web site.
Links to Third-party sites
- Our web site may contain links to other web sites.
- We do not make any endorsement, representations or warranties about any Third-Party Site you may access through our site.
- We are not responsible for the contents of or products / services offered on any Third-Party Site, or their privacy practices.
Trademarks & Copyrights
- All “content”, including but not limited to: artwork, jewelry designs, other designs, concepts, information, text, images, names, likenesses, pictures, graphics, photographs, audio and video files, interactive elements and other material used on this Site, are copyrighted or otherwise protected property of LIZ SABOL JEWELRY ART, or used under license or otherwise, and all rights thereto are specifically reserved.
- You may not copy, use, download, modify, create derivative works from, frame, publish, transfer or sell, license, reproduce, distribute, display, disseminate, alter, adapt, crop, re-size, reverse engineer, or in any way exploit or make commercial use of, any material or concepts accessed through this website, including without limitation the “content”, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, without the prior written consent of LIZ SABOL JEWELRY ART (and all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property).
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Liz Sabol Jewelry Art harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising out of, based on or in connection with your access and/or use of this web site.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL LIZ SABOL JEWELRY ART OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF LIZ SABOL OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Liz Sabol Jewelry Art assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, timeliness, or content of the Materials provided on this web site. You should not assume that the Materials on this web site are continuously updated or otherwise contain current information.
- We attempt to provide accurate and timely information. However, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors.